- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Posted on 12-12-2016
‘Tis the season to be healthy! During the holidays, it’s easy to forget your healthy living habits, but we’re here to provide tips to help you throughout the holiday season.
1. Be careful while shopping. With so much shopping to be done and packages being received, be mindful of how you lift heavy objects during the holiday season.
2. Don’t forget the proper way to use the phone.
3. Wrap presents on a table. A big common mistake that many people make during the Christmas season is wrapping presents on the floor. This can strain your neck and back. An easier way to wrap gifts is to use a table, counter, or bed to avoid spinal injuries.
4. Sleep is essential during the holidays! Family members to visit, Christmas gifts to be bought, food to prepare, and not to mention your daily routine of caring for yourself, your house, and your family! We get it. The holiday season is busy and hectic and there’s not much time for sleep. However, sleep is critical during this season to avoid stress, weight gain, sickness, and moodiness, so make sure to get enough sleep each night.
5. Traveling doesn’t have to be so bad. If you’re traveling to visit family for the holidays, we have ways to help you minimize your neck and lower back pain! We’ve all been in that situation where our lower back begins to nag us while driving for many hours and we can’t seem to find a comfortable position.
6. Indulge without overindulging. The holidays are filled with great food and awesome desserts, but there are ways to avoid over doing it.
7. Enjoy your family and be fit while doing it!
Most importantly, enjoy this time of year with your loved ones! Have a great holiday season, from all of us at Provance Chiropractic Sports & Wellness.
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.
"Provance chiropractic always provides amazing results. I went from pain medicine and muscle relaxers to not needing either one. The staff is great as well as the service provided. Provance chiropractic will always be my first choice."
|Monday||8 am -12 pm||2 pm - 6 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am -12 pm||2 pm - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 12 pm||2 pm - 6 pm|
|Thursday||9 am -12 pm||Closed|
|Friday||8 am - 12 pm||2 pm - 5 pm|
|Saturday||9 am - 12 pm||Closed|
|8 am -12 pm||9 am -12 pm||8 am - 12 pm||9 am -12 pm||8 am - 12 pm||9 am - 12 pm||Closed|
|2 pm - 6 pm||2 pm - 5 pm||2 pm - 6 pm||Closed||2 pm - 5 pm||Closed||Closed|